Saturday, February 23, 2013

The gift of...needs met

Philippians 4:19And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.4:20To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
When it comes to clothes, the hardest item for me to supply on my super tight budget is school jeans. Stores rarely clearance them down to my price point, and garage sales are usually best for play jeans (for an exception, check out this post). 
So imagine my excitement (read: restrained squeaking) when a coworker brought in some clothes "she thought my daughter could use".  Her daughter had outgrown them, and they didn't sell at the consignment shop she had taken them to. I've done a few alterations/repairs for her lately, and this was a form of thank you. And to that I say "You're welcome" and "Thank you Jesus!"
Check this out:




6 (count 'em: 6!) pair of jeans from: American Eagle, Aeropostale and SO. Plus 3 American Eagle shirts.
I actually added up the thrift store price tags on these practically Perfect clothes and came up with (drum roll please....)   $84.91! Can you imagine if I'd bought them at the mall?!
Seriously, how amazing is our God, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment